Many people have recognized the easiest way to improve the audio quality during virtual meetings or virtual learning is to change the microphone.
Digital wireless microphones with Mic-on-Chip Technology is the new turn-key solution. The wireless microphones connect directly to the computer's USB via a USB receiver. No cables, no complicated set up, your computer powers the USB microphone receiver with a sound card built-in, for plug-and-play on PC and Mac.
Now you won't be asked to talk louder or get closer to the laptop to be heard. Each USB-CAST system comes with a USB wireless receiver about the size of a thumb drive, and two wireless microphones. This allows more than one person to take part in the virtual meeting, but keep social-distancing at the same time without being restricted by microphone cables.
The USB-CAST is available with conference mics, handheld mics, or body pack system with lavaliere and headset mics and instrument cable.
- Professional gooseneck condenser microphone so the user does need to be right on top of the mic to pick up their voice
- Two users can use the microphones simultaneously without interference or set up
- Operate in 900 MHz away from radio, TV, and Wi-Fi interference
- Transmitters connect quickly and silently, freely turn the mic on and off as needed
- Transmitters sync to USB receiver automatically, with quick tap-to-sync functionality to avoid interference
- Battery Info: AA Alkaline