As all other Audio2000'S® wireless products, the AWM6528U system has been engineered to be a dependable UHF system. It contains many features like a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance that's equal to any other professional wireless systems out there, but for better deal. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these trasmitters to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
Keeping Versatility in Mind
The versatile AWM6528U system includes four independent XLR balanced audio outputs, one mixed XLR balanced audio output, and one mixed 1/4" (TS) unbalanced audio output. The user can connect with any or all of the four independent outputs to individually adjust the sound effect for each wireless microphone channel. Or they can use either one of the mixed outputs to use only one input channel / cable on a mixing device.
Accessibility At Its Best
The AWM6528U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and user-friendly . This system is meant to be readily accessible, contain high qualtiy, plus come at a preferred and affordable price for anyone that uses it.
* UHF Band Frequency (570.50 - 696.10 MHz)
* 50 Selectable frequencies on each channel, up to 12 units can be used simultaneously
* Four Independent XLR Balanced Audio Outputs
* One 1/4" (TS) Unbalanced Mixed Audio Output
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
* Four Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Front Panel
* One AWM6528 Receiver
* Four Handheld Microphones
* One 3Ft 1/4" to 1/4" Cable
* Eight 1.5V AA Battery
* Rack Mount Kit