The AWM6026V system has been engineered to be dependable VHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
Audio2000s AWM6026 - VHF Dual-Channel Wireless System
- VHF Band Frequency 170 - 220 Mhz Fixed Frequency
- One 1/4" Mixed Microphone Output. (Doesn't support AUX input)
- Two Individual Level Control
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000Hz.
- Operating Range: 100 Ft within line of sight.