CS 2000 PackageVertus CS Package (2x CS-1000 + 2x Covers)
CS 1000 Package is a Stereo set of the CS1000. An easy to set up and use package where the Top speaker can be stored in the Sub for easy transportation. Supplied complete with multi height and tilt extendable pole. Built in combined 1000 Watt RMS amplifier to power the sub and the satellite speaker. In this package we even supply covers for easy and safe transportation. The White version is ideal for wedding performers, DJs or corporate events.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Created as a no-compromise choice for both live performers and installers, the VERTUS CS1000 compact line array combines maximum performance with a modular, scalable approach. Its lightweight but sturdy construction blended with FBT’s distinctive engineering and elegance has delivered a system that can be deployed on stage within minutes, or discreetly integrated into the most delicate of decors to provide high-quality sound and controlled directivity.
A bi-amplified design, the system comprises a long excursion 12” bass reflex subwoofer and a passive mounted satellite, linked via a Neutrik SPEAKON connector and equipped with six full-range neodymium 3” drivers. Onboard the subwoofer is a Class-D, two channel amplifier, complete with switch-mode power supply, delivering 600W RMS to the subwoofer and 400W RMS to the satellite, both of which are housed in birch plywood enclosures.For ease of use, a storage compartment is provided within the subwoofer enclosure to securely house both the satellite speaker and its supplied mounting pole for storage and transport. A dedicated locking system holds all of the equipment in place.
As with all FBT products, graceful but effective engineering is at the heart of the VERTUS CS1000, as exemplified by the mounting pole. Comprised of three sections, the pole allows users to alter the height of the satellite to suit their requirements, while a custom joint provides continuous vertical adjustment to ensure precise coverage in every venue. No listener is left untouched by the VERTUS CS1000 – the slim proportions of the satellite facilitate a wide horizontal dispersion of 110°, while the precision placement of the six 3” drivers to form a J-array creates a vertical dispersion of 30° (+10° / -20°).
Need more power? The VERTUS CS1000 takes a modular approach in that two systems can be used in a dual configuration to form a totally coherent and much more powerful solution. By stacking the two subwoofers and locking the two satellites together end-to-end (via optional hardware), the maximum SPL of the overall system is raised by 6dB. Coverage is also extended – although the horizontal dispersion remains consistent, vertical dispersion increases to 40° (+20° / -20°)
Other features ensure ease of use and a rugged build quality. The subwoofer is equipped with aluminium handles complete with a rubber insert to guarantee a comfortable grip – transporting the entire system, including the subwoofer, satellite, mounting pole, joint and all cables, is both convenient and comfortable. The fanless amplifier module is protected by die-cast aluminium, while onboard DSP offers a choice of eight dedicated presets, each one shaped by FBT’s long experience in creating proprietary algorithms to suit every requirement.Finally, the VERTUS CS1000 is compact in dimension but big on sound. The volume of the satellite can be adjusted in accordance with the subwoofer in 8 steps between -4.5 / +5dB range, while a selectable high-pass filter ensures optimum reproduction. And as your requirements grow, the VERTUS CS1000 compact line array will grow with you – simply combine four systems in a two per-side stereo configuration to achieve a remarkable 8.000W peak.
- 2-way speaker system
- Subwoofer with a custom 12" (320mm) long excursion speaker with a 2.5" (64mm) voice coil
- 6 x full-range, 3" (70mm) neodymium high efficiency custom woofers with 0.75" (20mm) voice coils
- Frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz
- Onboard Class-D, switch-mode amplifier delivering 600Wrms + 400Wrms for LF and HF respectively
- Built-in DSP with eight presets to suit every application
- Variable volume between -4.5 / + 5 dB in 8 steps
- Control Panel with master volume, presets, satellite volume, HPF, and LED status
- Input and link via XLR and Neutrik SPEAKON for satellite connection
- Dispersion 110 ° (H) x 30 ° (V)
- Modular design allowing two systems to be configured as one single solution via optional accessories
- Bass reflex stackable subwoofer in a birch plywood enclosure with die-cast aluminium handle and rubber inserts, plus M20 support and a custom pole-mount solution
- facilitating adjustable height and vertical aiming
- The satellite and pole are fully integrated into the subwoofer cabinet, where a push button system locks the satellite in place for transportation
- The satellite is equipped with a coupling system for accessories which allow the extension of the length of the line array, positioning one atop the other. Alternatively, the same system allows the satellite to be permanently wall-mounted.
- Ideal for both live applications and fixed installations
- Easily expandable to a total power of 8.000W peak