Simply connect your existing karaoke player to this high end PA system and you have a karaoke setup ideal for small and large venues, easy connections from all devices, example Touch screen systems, PC's, Laptops, Smart TV bluetooth or optical, even stream from a phone, or play mp3 backing tracks through the built in usb player.
All connecting cables + 2 x 12 meter speaker leads are supplied with this setup, please see product spec bellow.
VocoPro DA9808Rv Professional 600 Watt Karaoke amplifier. This latest amplifier manufactured by the famous karaoke brand Vocopro this new product 2022 is designed for Pro or home enviroments.The feature list of this new amplifier is fantastic, starting from having 3 microphone input's with all the effects you need reverb/echo with simple control, and the Bass and Treble control to fine tune the voice.Like many karaoke amplifier's you have Audio input's so you can add a Laptop or karaoke player basically any device with an Audio output, the DA9808rv has these inputs but it also has HDMI and Optical, so you can go direct from your smart TV into the amplifier and sing along to songs streamed to your TV, and one final input is Bluetooth so you can play music, or stream youTube or APP songs to a phone or tablet, and sing through the DA9809rv at high quality,
- custom design 24-Bit DSP Reverb/Echo control
- Powerful 600 watt power Amplifier
- 3 Microphone Jack inputs
- Microphone Bass & Treble Control
- Music Bass & Treble Control
- Audio twin Phono inputs x 3
- Multiplex feature to remove vocals from a karaoke discs
- Vocal Eliminator
- HDMI x2
- Optical input (Tv Connectivity)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Mp3 player, play song from a memory stick
- Full feature Remote Control
- Rack mount brackets x 2
- Weight 11 kg
- Dimension 52/42/25 cm
BMB speakers Set
BMB CSV Series
These speakers have the new multicellular horn tweeters/squawkers to reproduce a wide sound. Tweeter SPL*SW is used to prevent howling while the woofers are made from a special material in Japan to achieve high sound quality.
- Best karaoke speaker in the world
- High power
- Next generation karaoke sound
- Geared towards those who enjoy high tones and more bass
- Have the new multicellular horn tweeters/squawkers to reproduce a wide sound
- Tweeter Sound Pressure Level* SW is used for preventing howling
- Woofers use highly reliable paper cone made in Japanese to get high quality sound
Why choose BMB?
There are many features and fine details in every speaker that make BMB the best karaoke speaker.
- Double layer wood housing to handle powerful sound output
- Speaker cabinet built with interlocking panels to strengthen the assembly as a whole when mounting
- Durable mounting options utilizing a special fastener provide safety to the speakers and users
- Strongly built speaker frame to join speaker cone and magnet together
- Large and strong magnet behind the speaker cone contribute to the high quality sound output
- High power, long diameter voice coil built with thick gauge wire
- Reliable paper cone made in Japan
- Green partner and ROHS Compliant to protect the environment
BMB Karaoke Speaker vs Listening Speaker
There are many distinctions as to why you should use a BMB karaoke speaker instead of regular speakers.
BMB Karaoke Speakers:
- Vocals Can be mixed to music smoothly and can handle live audio from microphones better
- Very wide listening position anywhere in the room
- Emphasis on low-bass sound to show music rhythm to singers clearly
- Anti-Howling measure for microphone
- Play recorded sound sources such as CD and DVD perfectly
- Best listening position is the center of speakers (not wide)
- Emphasis on high frequency sounds
- Play recorded sound sources such as CD and DVD perfectl
Features & Specifications:
- System: 3-Way, 3 Speaker
- Woofer Unit: 12" Paper Cone Type
- Squawker Unit: 3" Paper Cone Type
- Tweeter Unit: 3" Paper Cone Type
- Max Input Power (Pair): 1200W
- Rating Input Power (Pair): 500W
- Speaker mount provisions made on top and bottom of speaker case
- Dimensions (Each): 13.38" (L) x 23.62" (W) x 13.7" (H)
- Weight (Each): 38.5lbs
- Impedance: 8 Ω
Are there strange sounds coming out of your wireless microphone system, disturbing your karaoke singing? I see, and your neighbor also happened to buy a similar wireless microphone system. It happens... Or you may need to use numerous wireless microphones simultaneously. But your current system does not support the use of multiple microphones. This happens too...
These are no longer problems, when you have MadBoy® U-TUBE 20P.
MadBoy® U-TUBE 20P is a dual wireless microphone set, with a total of 32 changeable channels. So, if there is interference on the channel you are using, simply change to another channel and everything works again. U-TUBE 20P works with the new pan-European 823.000 MHz - 832.000 MHz microphone frequency range. Microphones feel comfortable in hand with a sound that’s soft and clear.
U-TUBE 20P uses the same capsule as the famous U-TUBE 20R, so the set is perfectly suited for the professional and with quality this good is a rival for the more expensive brands.
Microphones have a handy LCD display which indicates, channel, frequency and battery status. So you no longer need to guess at how much battery life is left, just check the screen. Full metal receiver was built to take the challenges of professional use. Volume control and the channel selector of the microphones are conveniently located on the front panel. A clear LCD display shows the channel number, the frequency and signal strength of microphones.
Antenna connectors, balanced XLR outputs as well as unbalanced 6.3 jack output are located on the rear panel of the receiver.
U-TUBE 20P is a smart choice when you need a quality, trouble-free, reliability and multiple simultaneous wireless microphones.
- Two wireless PLL mics and receiver
- 16 switchable channels / microphone
- Uses the new pan-European 823.000 MHz - 832.000 MHz frequency range
- Microphones are powered with two AA-batteries
- Strong metal grill protects the cartridge and reduce breathing sounds and wind noise
- LCD on microphone shows Audio/RF signal and used frequency
- 2 balanced outputs (XLR) and 1 unbalanced mixed output (¼") on receiver
- Own antenna and volume control for both channels
- LCD on receiver shows used frequency, used channel and RF-signal
- 2 x Microphone
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x Power adapter
- 4 x Battery
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Manual