Are there strange sounds coming out of your wireless microphone system, disturbing your karaoke singing? I see, and your neighbor also happened to buy a similar wireless microphone system. It happens... Or you may need to use numerous wireless microphones simultaneously. But your current system does not support the use of multiple microphones. This happens too...
These are no longer problems, when you have MadBoy® U-TUBE 20P.
MadBoy® U-TUBE 20P is a dual wireless microphone set, with a total of 32 changeable channels. So, if there is interference on the channel you are using, simply change to another channel and everything works again. U-TUBE 20P works with the new pan-European 823.000 MHz - 832.000 MHz microphone frequency range. Microphones feel comfortable in hand with a sound that’s soft and clear.
U-TUBE 20P uses the same capsule as the famous U-TUBE 20R, so the set is perfectly suited for the professional and with quality this good is a rival for the more expensive brands.
Microphones have a handy LCD display which indicates, channel, frequency and battery status. So you no longer need to guess at how much battery life is left, just check the screen. Full metal receiver was built to take the challenges of professional use. Volume control and the channel selector of the microphones are conveniently located on the front panel. A clear LCD display shows the channel number, the frequency and signal strength of microphones.
Antenna connectors, balanced XLR outputs as well as unbalanced 6.3 jack output are located on the rear panel of the receiver.
U-TUBE 20P is a smart choice when you need a quality, trouble-free, reliability and multiple simultaneous wireless microphones.
- Two wireless PLL mics and receiver
- 16 switchable channels / microphone
- Uses the new pan-European 823.000 MHz - 832.000 MHz frequency range
- Microphones are powered with two AA-batteries
- Strong metal grill protects the cartridge and reduce breathing sounds and wind noise
- LCD on microphone shows Audio/RF signal and used frequency
- 2 balanced outputs (XLR) and 1 unbalanced mixed output (¼") on receiver
- Own antenna and volume control for both channels
- LCD on receiver shows used frequency, used channel and RF-signal
- 2 x Microphone
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x Power adapter
- 4 x Battery
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Manual